MC4 Connector 3 to 1 T Style Branch Connector for solar panels- Male and Female pair
These are MC4 Style Branch Connectors which are approved by CE. They are used to connect multiple solar panels or groups of solar panels together in a solar field and typically used in parallel applications.
Rated Voltage:1500V DC/UL 800V DC
Suitable cable cross sections:2.5 sq mm ~~6.0 sq mm
Contact material:Copper, tin plated.
Degree of protection: IP 67 mated, IP 2X unmated.
The contact resistance of plug connectors:0.5 mOhm
Ambient temperature range:-40degree-+90degree(IEC)
Locking system plug connectors: Snap-in(nur/only MC4)
Application: Lighting, solar panel
Gender: male and female
- MC4 Solar Panel Cable Connectors(one female to three male (F/MMM) and one male to three female (M/FFF)
- Compatible MC4
- It can be used in a harsh environment
- With excellent aging resistance and UV endurance
- Created seal, design of dustproof
- Load capability with big current and high voltage
- Quick & simple assembly processing and simple removal of plugs without the aid of any extra instrument
- Strong pulling force capability
- The resistance of extra high & low temperature and fireproof
- Lower contact resistance
- High current carrying capacity
1.What’s the specialty of this connector?
This connector is used for connecting three solar panels together in parallel. If you want to connect three positives together and three negatives together of three solar panels, then you can use one (male-female) pair of MC4 3 in 1 T connector to connect it.Of course, this assumes that all solar panels are already using MC4 connectors.
2. Do we need to buy MC4 connector along with it for connecting cables?
Yes, if MC4 connectors are not already there in connecting cables, then you must purchase MC4 connectors separately.
3. Is the use of branch connector/y connector right according to IEC/IS standards?
If your current rating of MC4 and MC4 3 in 1 T connectors is within limits then there is no problem.
4. What is the difference between MC4 & MC4 3 in 1 T connector?
MC4 connector is used to connect positive cable to negative cable (for example connecting solar panels in series) while MC4 3 in 1 T connector is used to connect to positive cables together (connecting solar panels in parallel).
There are no reviews yet.