PIXEL 10 sq mm Flame Retardant (FR) XLPO insulated Red & Black cable with high capacity MC4 connected at one end.
Solar Wires & Cables are specially designed for connecting PV Modules for complete solar system installation.
Cables are UV protected with the lowest conductor resistance and high mechanical strength for varying weather conditions.
These cables are designed for connecting photovoltaic power supply systems. These cables can be used indoor and outdoor for fixed and flexible applications with high mechanical strength and ageing properties even in extreme weather conditions.
UV protected cables are must for solar installations as the regular wires go brittle in a year to exposed to the sunlight.
UV protected wires last for decades in the sun.
• Rated Voltage: 0.6/1 kC AC
• Rated DC Voltage: 1.5 kV
• Maximum permitted DC Voltage: 1.8 kV
• Maximum Permitted AC Voltage: 0.7/1.2 kV
• Working Voltage: DC 1000 V
• Insulation Resistance: 1250 M ohm-km
• Spark test: 6000 Vac (8400 Vdc)
• Voltage Withstand: 6500 V for 5 Min
• Minimum Bending radius: 4 times of Overall Diameter
• Tensile Strength:
• 13.5 N/mm² for Insulation
• 14.5 N/mm² for Sheathing
• 220% for Insulation
• 190% for Sheathing
• No sign of cracks/ scales in heat shock test
• Shrinkage of 1.4% at 150°C for 15 minutes
• No sign of cracks/ scales for -15°C for 3 hours
• Anticipated period of use: 25 years
• Ambient temperature: -20°C to +105°C
• Maximum Temperature at Conductor: 120°C for 20000 h
• Short Circuit Temperature: 200°C (at conductor for maximum 5 seconds)
• Thermal Endurance Test: According to EN 60216-2 (Temperature Index 120°C)
• High Temperature pressure test as per EN 60811-3-1
Fire/ Flame Characteristics
• Flame Retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
• Limiting Oxygen Index of 32%
• Temperature Index of more than 250°C
• Flammability characteristics as per IS-10810(p-53)
• Mineral oil resistance
• Ozone Resistant
• UV Resistant
• Ammonia Resistant*
• Resistance to oil and chemicals
• Abrasion resistant
• The cables are RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Compliant as per EU Directives 2002/95/
1. Is insulation material suitable to bear sunlight, water, and atmospheric temperature?
Yes. It is UV protected, all weatherproof.
2. Is this a single core or double core?
This is Multi stranded single core cable.
3. What is the current carrying capacity of this cable?
Max. current-carrying capacity is 70. But it is advisable to use 50% of the maximum capacity.
6. What is the gauge of this wire?
9 AWG – 10 SQ MM.
7. Is this a pure copper cable?
This is annealed copper, Tin coated XLPO insulated cable.
There are no reviews yet.