The GADA is a magnetic MCB operation and therefore polarized MCBs, only supporting current flow protection in ONE direction, rather than supporting bi-directional current flow protection.
These should be used only for one directional current, such as:
#1 PV in from the solar panels to Charge controller.
#2 Charge controller to the Battery
#3 Battery to the load
1. Thermoplastic shell, full inlet, impact resistant, recyclable, self extinguishing
2. Super safety: classic U tunnel terminal, to ensure that the line connection is solid and reliable
3. The original air flow, can effectively reduce the temperature between adjacent circuit breaker
4. Safety handle, classic original design, ergonomic
5. Ideal as an over current protection Solar MCB
XNC-125 high breaking capacity circuit breaker is specially for solar PV system. The current is up to 100A and voltage up to 250VDC. Standard according to IEC/EN60947-2.
|DC CIRCUIT BREAKER
|Rated Current In
|Rated Operating Voltage