This box allows to safely switch between R-Y-B phases for the output.
Red-Blue-Yellow indicators on top shows the availability of the 3 input phases.
Sturdy metal box allows viewing of the indicator from a comfortable distance.
Maximum current: 25A
Maximum power: 5kw
Nominal voltage: 230V
Metal Box Dimension: 180x180x100 mm
Connection: all connections are outside, not required to open the box.
- 1-2-3 connectors are Red-Yellow-Blue input phases to connected to the first 3 connectors in the terminal block.
- 4th connector in the terminal block is for the shared neutral between input and load.
- 5th connector in the terminal block is for the phase connection of the output load.
* Input to the UPS or Solar Inverter.
* Input to the critical load
* Phase selection in high or low voltage areas
UPS Input: Some UPS input will continue to make beeps or alarms when the input voltage on the phase is not in the acceptable range. This is to alert the user of the potential damage. User can switch to a stable phase supply by switching the phase.
Critical load: Change the critical load to an available phase. In some areas, Grid supply is only 2 phase in a periodic load maintenance.
Fluctuating voltage application: In some areas the phase voltages fluctuate regularly. While some phase will have higher voltages than normal 230V. Phase selector switch will enable selection of the supply to other stable phases to avoid damage to the electrical devices.